Wednesday 6 February 2008

Blessed Lunar New Year to You!

Lean Choo and I are currently in Segamat, her hometown, for CNY. I think this is either my 7the or 8th time spending CNY in Segamat. Segamat is a town in Johor State, around 2-3 hours by car from Johor Bahru.

We arrived yesterday following Christie's car. This was so convenient. We didn't have to buy bus or train tickets. Actually, we tried to buy train tickets but they were completely sold out.

When we arrived in Lean Choo's house, another pleasant surprise was waiting for us. The house is now equipped with broadband wireless connection. I am so happy to have easy internet connection. I am sure utilising my laptop and internet connection to the full, even right now. Thank God.

Anyway, Lean Choo and I just want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a Blessed Lunar New Year wherever you are. And to those who are not celebrating CNY we wish you a Happy Holiday.

May you all have a fruitful and enriching time with family members, relatives & friends and may God give you some pleasant surprises during this festive occassion!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

do u mind sending me ur contact and uncle choo's again? thanks alot. dh

mikeraditya said...

DH, I hope I still have uncle choo's no. I will try to find it. Can I get your e-mail address or hp no to send it to you? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the late reply! 94892644 dh