Monday 14 December 2009

1414 Praying & Fasting Campaign

Today is the first day of our 1414 praying & fasting campaign. This campaign is for AG1 leaders. However, others are welcomed to join in if they want to as well.

1414 simply means 14 December 2009 to 14 January 2010.

One reason we are fasting and praying together is to cry out to God for Him to move powerfully in our midst (in every single care group in AG1) as we are reaching out to our friends and loved ones with the love of Jesus during the Christmas outreach season.

Even before we started the praying and fasting campaign I have started to hear powerful testimonies happenning in different care groups including one visitor who decided to receive Christ around a week ago. (He joined our movie night some two weeks ago)

I want to fast and pray seriously during this season of time. I want to see more of God in our midst. I want to see many transformation of hearts and lives in our midst. I want to see every single care group in AG1 experiencing mighty breakthroughs and victories. I want to see more people experiencing the love of God for people really matter to God.

Would you join me in this journey? :)

No comments: