Thursday 11 October 2007

6 weird things about me

from Jasmine Poon's blog. Rules: Each player of the game starts off by writing 6 weird things about themselves before choosing another 6 of their friends to sabotage. People who get tagged needs to write in a blog on their own, 6 weird things about themselves and state the rules clearly.

Below is what Jasmine wrote...
1. I don't like mushroom!
2. I teared throughout the teaching taught by our Hope Founder in 1996
3. I swallowed a chewing gum when i was young and I thought I'm going to die in the next 1 hour!
4. I like Chemistry, my favourite subject!
5. If I have chance, I love to travel to 238 countries in my life time. (I will be very old by then and I need to be super rich)
6. I love cartoon smurfs - a small blue creatures....
Tag : Nel, Lennon, Leanne, Donald, Ps Jeff, Micheal Santoso

6 weird things about me...
1. I read hundreds or even thousands of comics in my childhood.
2. I used to swim for up to 13 times per week at a point of time in my life.
3. One of my uncles was one of my school teachers in the secondary school.
4. I didn't know what the word "study" meant, perhaps until secondary school.
5. My siblings and I attempted to extort from a cousin. The plot was discovered by his mum.
6. My friends and I joined a basketball club and played against a group of girls quite often.
Tag: Eugene Chong, Jasmine Yeo, Desmond Lee, Christine Chean, Shirley Melinda, Daphne Low

No comments: