Friday 26 October 2007

Our Recent Trip to Australia (Part 2)

This is part 2.

We moved from Brisbane to Gold Coast on Sunday night. We spent the next few days in Gold Coast doing our annual retreat.

Effectively, we only had four days for this retreat. We spent some time playing, planning and praying.

We actually stayed in the same apartment as we did in 2004 when we went to Australia to attend my brother's wedding. What a loyal customer. :)

This was my second trip to Gold Coast. I think it was Lean Choo's third trip. This time I decided to visit one of the worlds as I thought it would be quite strange to go to Gold Coast twice without visiting any of the world at all. :)

Some of our Gold Coast photos are below. Enjoy! :)









The apartment from a distance








The living room with a model from Singapore







This model loves kitchen









The view from the balcony









The Famous Surfers Paradise








I was posing









The Movie World








The Police Academy Stunt Show








Do you like Shrek?








Shrek 4D show was quite cool










That wasn't me









I look thin here









Lean Choo loves flowers










Who poses more convincingly?










A rare couple photo









The painting was large








I am thin in comparison to...









I guess I really like to pose

No comments: