Wednesday 19 December 2007

my hopes and dreams for christmas

In life, it is important to have some hopes and dreams. For one, hope and dream are an indicator whether faith is operating in our hearts and lives.

Without hope and dream life would only be a motion instead of a delightful anticipation of better things.

I do have some hopes and dreams for this christmas.

* I hope that each person in AG4 district will truly cherish the true meaning of christmas. May each person be awed by the reason behind the season in a fresh way this christmas.

* I hope that each person in AG4 district will approach christmas outreach with a winning mentality and a faith-filled attitude (not a defeated one) this christmas.

* I hope that each person in AG4 district will do christmas outreach with dependency on God and not on mere human strength alone this christmas. (one evidence of this dependency is praying and fasting)

* I hope that each care group in AG4 district will be blessed with at least one stable new brother/sister in Christ this christmas.

These are my hopes and dreams for christmas.

What is yours?

No comments: