Wednesday 1 July 2009

Remember the Wonders

This week is a very packed week for me. Among other things I have CLC2 teaching, one wedding to conduct, a weekend sermon and a Sunday afternoon sharing to prepare.

I was sharing this to several individuals through an e-mail. Steven Yeoh then replied my mail by giving me his personal work. (Thanks Steven) It's a beautiful work. The message of the poster is very similar to the rhema word that God gave me recently about clinging to Him.

Friends, if you are out there being overwhelmed by deadlines, challenges, projects, circumstances, etc, we must do one thing. We must remember God's wonders in our life and cling to Him. And if we do that the following is my conviction: We will be just fine :) .


4 comments:

Charlie said...

Thanks for the powerful sharing yesterday! God's spirit was so overwhelming. Personally, I was touched by God, heartbeat was beating towards God's calling.I was indeed blessed! Finally, welcome back to blogspot!

AG4: PPP

mikeraditya said...

Thanks Charlie for the encouragement. God is so good to us indeed. Thanks for the wonderful game yesterday. It was cool.

It's good to be back to blogspot.

Yeah, PPP for Jesus. :)

popuri said...

Hi Mike,
hope that your season of busyness will not last too long.

mikeraditya said...

Hi Sharon,

Great to hear from you. Trust that everything is well with you and family. Things are less taxing for me now. Thanks. :)