Tuesday 22 May 2007

My New Hairstyle

I have been going back to "It's Hairy" situated at the fourth floor of Far East Plaza for many months now. My hairdresser doesn't want me to have the same hairstyle. He wants to do a new hairstyle for me each time I come back.

This time I told him that I wanted to cut and highlight. But he recommended cut and dye. He asked me to trust him.

This hairstyle is a lazy hairstyle meaning that I can choose to style it or do nothing at all and it would look acceptable.

If I choose to style it, the pictures below represent one possible outcome.

I think I like this hairstyle and colour. Lean Choo doesn't like the colour. Some people like it. One person told me that by having this hairstyle I look like a bad guy if I don't smile. Some people asked me to dye my thick eyebrows as well.

It seems that hairstyle is a controversial subject. For my case, as long as Jesus, my wife, I and the majority of young adults are comfortable with it I shall have my peace.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

Err...they are right! You need to smile more (",)
You look "frightening" in some of the shots (Hee! Hee!)...

Jeff Chong said...

Haha... Mike does look cool in the new hair do. Way to go Mikey!

mikeraditya said...

Kam Weng, it may be good that I can look frightening. When there is a need perhaps I can chase away some real bad guys with it, he he

Ps Jeff, thanks for the cool encouragement :)

Anonymous said...

mike, i thoink u look fine! =) personally i think it's goo to change one's imagine by changing the hair col or hairstyle!! =)

mikeraditya said...

thanks Charlie for the comfort and encouragement. :)

Anonymous said...

Michael, you look okie to me. Not too bad a haircut. :-)

mikeraditya said...

Eugene, xie xie ni. :)