Monday 17 March 2008

Faith Instead of Doubt

This morning I had a good time with friends from NG1 sub district. It was our first time meeting up as a new sub district. Actually, I am the new kid in the block. They have been together for some time. I want to thank them for welcoming me in their midst.

Later on we had our first Easter ESS service. It was good to see new friends in our midst. It was also good to see more of us in the district participated actively with the Adults services.

In the afternoon, Lean Choo and I hosted Kajin and Uli from Hope Germany for lunch. Consider us as boring but we did bring them to try out Ayam Penyet. :) We had a good time with them. I am inspired by the couple's commitment in pioneering new local churches. Indeed, they really personalise the vision that God has given to our Hope movement.

In this season of outreach there is a poem that I want to constantly remember. The poem really inspires me to continue flame faith within my heart. Indeed, God is pleased when I allow faith instead of doubt to rule my heart and life.

The poem is below:

Doubt sees the obstacles
Faith sees the way.
Doubt sees the darkest night
Faith sees the day.
Doubt dreads to take a step
Faith soars on high.
Doubt questions “who believes?”
Faith answers “I”
--- Anonymous

In this season of Easter outreach I choose to believe the Word that the harvest is plentiful. May God use all of us as His instrument to touch a few more lives with the love of Jesus even this Easter season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

mikeraditya said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by. God bless you!

mikeraditya said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by. God bless you!