Thursday 27 March 2008

It is going down and up again

Watching it going down brings satisfaction. Watching it going up again brings pain. Yes, I am talking about my weight.

At the end of February I was around 78 kg. Not too long after that it became 77 plus kg. Then it became 77 kg. After that it was 76.5 kg. The exercise was working. :)

However, the last two readings were not so encouraging. The last reading was taken today and it brought pain.



My conclusion is as below:

1. Going to gym once a week is not enough to bring it down. When it was going down I believe I was going to gym more than once a week.

2. Chips and chocolates are very fattenning. Recently, I have been eating these two weight boosters quite a bit.

3. Eating late at night is dangerous. I have been doing this quite often lately as well.

Well, the war is ongoing. Exercising frequently and staying away from eating weight boosters are compulsory if I am going to win this war.

May God help me and other weight watchers out there! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate who can resist! Ice-cream is even harder. I suggest if you can't fight off unhealthy food, that you get yourself hooked with healthy ones. I think its easier and more effective.

I remember my journey with oatmeals. It started like food from hell but now I'm so used to it that I think it resemble daily manna from heaven more than anything else. haha!

mikeraditya said...

Thanks bro for the insightful advice. I will do some research on a list of healthy items and see which one I can try to be addicted to. :)

Prayerfully they will eventually taste heavenly to me just like in your case, haha!