Saturday 24 May 2008

Back from Kota Kinabalu

Lean Choo and I just came back yesterday from Kota Kinabalu for our quarterly Leadership Conference. There are many things that I can write about this trip which I will do so a little later on.

For now I need to focus on my MPC teaching in the afternoon and service leading preparation tomorrow. Also, as my parents are around in Singapore I hope to be able to spend as much time as possible with them in the next few days.

For now I also need to focus on getting well as somehow I fell sick yesterday. I seldom fall sick but recently I have been falling sick a little more often. I know what I should do. It is a matter of really getting it done.

The conclusion of the matter is that I will write more soon.

God be with you everyone. :)

No comments: