Sunday 11 May 2008

some random thoughts

It's around 2am on Sunday morning (Saturday after midnight) and I am still awake.

Here are some random thoughts:

Thought no 1:
I had a good time worshipping God and praying at around 11-11.30pm just now. After some time I picked up the guitar again and started playing it to aid my worship time. My guitar skill is really on the average side. Nowadays I only use it if there is an emergency (e.g. nobody is playing guitar for a small group meeting). But I believe that one reason God gave me the ability to play guitar is for my personal worship time. I was very much strengthened after that time of worship and prayer. I was feeling very tired before that and yesterday.

Thought no 2
I was browsing my blog setting menu to see if I can install a chat box in my blog. I couldn't seem to find it. If anyone knows how to do it, do let me know. Thanks in advance. :)

Thought no 3
I am thinking about tomorrow. Our service and the different activities related to it. I am convinced that we must never approach Sunday service or any service just as something we need to attend. God wants to move in midst as we come together in His name. We must have that anticipation. We must have that expectation. When God invade us by His presence things are bound to happen. Hearts are bound to be touched. Lives are bound to be transformed. Miracles are bound to happen. Actions are bound to follow long after the service is over. "Lord, please grant us an unstoppable momentum of growth, in quality and quantity. God, we want more of You. We need more of you."

Thought no 4
Roger Federer lost once again. It was a close match though. Overall, he has been playing better than the first few months of this year. So that's the positive. Tomorrow is the title decider for EPL. Can Man U beat Wigan? Well, I hope so.

Thought no 5
It is time to sleep. Good night! :)

No comments: