Thursday 21 June 2007

Adults Camp 2007

In a blink of an eye the camp was over. It was a great camp as many people were really blessed by it.

God gave me a surprise by fulfilling my camp wish in the first night of the camp. Now, I am anticipating greater suprises in life after camp.

My action point from the camp is to push myself harder in the different things that I do. As I apply this action point I have started seeing my productivity improving. I am now accomplishing more things with the same amount of time. I will definitely continue to apply my action point as I am excited about growing in Christ.

Below are some random photos related to the camp. Perhaps I should have taken more photos. That would be my action point for the next camp. By the way, I stole one photo from Ps Jeff's blog. But they are my family members in the first place. :)



















3 comments:

JesuaFreak said...

hi mike,

Tink u did a wonderful job leading us as a leader.. we r blessed by ur leadership..

nice fotos.. do take more fotos and upload on ur blog...

mikeraditya said...

Hi JX, great to hear from you. Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. It has been good having you around. You are our Breakthrough video icon :).

I will try to continue uploading photos.

Take care and see you around.

mikeraditya said...

Hi Rodrigo. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment.

Did you write in Spanish or Portugese? :)

I will try to get somebody to translate it for me.

God bless!