Tuesday 12 June 2007

My Camp Wish

This week I have been listening to one song again and again.

I found the song to be very ministering.

The title of the song is "I'm Forever Yours" by planetshakers, a praise & worship band from Australia.

The lyrics of the song is as below:



I'm Forever Yours

I give my all to you

Send me and

i will go for you

To the ends of the earth

I'll follow after you

I want the world to know

Your love endures forever



Tell me and i'll obey

This is far greater than sacrifice

Trusting you and not myself

Will always lead to blessing

Lord have your way in me

Not my will, yours be done



Here i stand within your presence

Longing for your touch

A thousand days cannot compare

To one day in your courts



Hold me now and never ever let me go

My jesus, my precious saviour

I'm forever yours

I will worship you forever

I will worship you



The chorus of this song, "Here i stand within your presence, Longing for your touch, A thousand days cannot compare to one day in your courts" echoes my heart desire for the upcoming camp.

In the past several months God has been speaking to me about intimacy with Him and personal worship.

I long to worship God deeply in the camp. That's my prayer.

I hope this song will be sung in the camp. That's my camp wish.


No comments: