Monday 18 June 2007

Dear loved ones in AG4 family

Lean Choo and I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU for the LoVe, SURPRISE gift and KIND words we received on Sunday. We are deeply touched by it.

THANK YOU so much.

It has been a joy and blessing to know all of you. You are very special and dear to us.

For those who missed my singing (thanks for bearing with my voice :) ) here are the words of the song for you.

I believe YOU can fly
I believe YOU can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
YOU spread YOUR wings and fly away (within the Kingdom :) )
I believe YOU can soar
I see YOU running through that open door
I believe YOU can fly
I believe YOU can fly
I believe YOU can fly
(Adapted from “I believe I can fly” by R. Kelly)

I really meant what I sang, every single word of it. I really believe that you can soar up REALLY high with God.

The song is also a token of our love and appreciation for each one of you.

Lean Choo and I are going to attend some vocal lessons. Perhaps one day we can sing this song (the full version) accompanied by a guitar for all of you, he he

We want to thank God that many of us had a great camp experience in Malacca. We pray that God will move powerfully in and through our lives this week even as we apply our action and learning points. For those who couldn’t make it for the camp, we will share the good things with you.

Once again, thanks guys, you are the best!

With much love,

Michael & Lean Choo

No comments: